Thursday, September 06, 2007 @ 12:59 AM

EXCOs 06/07 Famous Last Words

Our Last Words As The EXCOs of SIT Club..
I could be at a thousand different places but i find no better company of friends then here in the clubroom. You guys will always be in my memory i love you guys!!!! SIT EXCOs 06/07 rawks!!! Legends Indeed!
--Eugene, President


As I'm typing this down, in my mind I am replaying all the special memories we've shared together. Your faces which have grown so familiar and so loved. Memories charged with tears and anger. Blessed with smiles and laughter.

Already I am missing you all even if it's only been a few days. The EXCOs are the best team that I have ever worked with and I will never regret the times we've had. I won't forget them. Some of you I am indeed blessed to have known. Some I view as brothers, close friends and special buddies. Some of you I wish I had more time to get to know.

All are missed.

Thank you so, so much for being with me for the past year. You've been like a second family to me. I love you all.

To the new batch of EXCOs, this is just a taste of how much you'll cherish the people you'll be with for the coming year. Take care of each other, take care of the club and do us proud. You all have what it takes to surpass us. Stay united and never give up!

--Kamal, Vice-President


Hello.. Hello.. Welcome I am Hairul and these are my famous last words.... kan?
It's a sad day for me when i leave the club.. kan? It is a sad day as a matter in fact.
I'm goin to miss all the stupid things that always happen in the clubroom.
The clubroom is the best place to be at. It's like my second home as a matter in fact.
Also all the days we spent together during events and planning and preparing of events.
Aaaaah.... Good times... Good times....
I would like to thank all the brother brother and sister sister jiwe, for making my stay here in the club a memorable, fun and weird. Also all the frustrations, sweat and tears we've shared. You guys are the best la ah.
Also i would like to thank Ain for being there for me.

A little quote for the next batch of EXCOs,

There is not a man of us
who does not at times
NEED A HELPING HAND
to be stretched out to him.
SHAME UPON HIM
who will not stretch out the
HELPING HAND
to his brother.

--Hairul, EI Dip Coord


Eventually good things come to an end;
and this journey has definitely been a good one.
Thank you EXCOs for being part of my life this whole year.
Thank you for sharing those memories of the chionging proposals, the fun at clubroom, the simple outings.
Thank you for sharing my joy, laughter, pain and tears.
Im blessed that the 31 of you let me be part of your life && nothing beats this feeling of us being together (:
Even with all the sleepless nights, a few tortures and whatever-nots, I will never ever ever regret being part of SIT Club.
Thank you once again EXCOS.
SIT EXCOS 2006/07 forever in me ((:

Good luck and all the best for EXCOs 08/07.
Enjoy and cherish every moment of your EXCO life for this chance is only once in a lifetime.

--Zaty, MIT Dip Coord


It has been an honour to be a part of the committee. I truly enjoy the times doing up events with this bunch of wonderful people. I truly miss you guys. Thank you and take care. =)
--Jessica, Admin Department


It has been a wonderful and fulfilling life to be an Exco. Thank you Excos for making my life so enjoyable. Really can't help but feel old. Well, everything has to come to an end.
Thanks to all VoiceOut seniors. I couldnt have done it without you people:D
Thanks to all those who have helped me in my journey. It was tough but Im glad we managed to pull it through.
For the new Excos, work in harmony and strive for excellence!! The starting can be difficult but it is only when you are on the peak of the mountain can you see how magnificent the view can be. (Taken from Eugene!! LOL!!)
P.S. Remember, when you feel that you mean nothing to the world, you can mean the world to a person. (So I mean the world to everyone right? =) )

--Chuan Lim, Admin Department


The life of being an EXCO are hard to express in words. The things we have gone through, the moments we have experienced are unforgetable. And the people we met here, are the gifts from god, i will appreciate them as much as i could. Please take care guys, you will always be missed.

There are two special person i want to thank especially:

Best friends forever!
We are always together and thats how it'll stay
For ever n ever in that way
She's there for me when i am down
I'm there for her and we clown around
She is always there for me
When i get a house she'll have a key
There are so many things weve been thru
Laughing and crying what best friends do
We are always by each others side
Forever that will stay until we die
Theres a way that it will always be
Together forever....you and me

Cheryl and Sabby i love you.
--
Thank you.

Wen Tao, Admin Department


31 August 2007, exactly one year since we became EXCO, I choose not to sleep, trying to write my last message for the club. I don't write fantastic English, so do bear with my broken English. This will probably be the first and the last message that I going to write for the club as I have not been writing any feedbacks and comments for the previous event due to laziness or forgetfulness. Today, at this moment, I want to write something that has been accumulated over the past one and half year, but I can’t do it man!!

Running through what has happened for the whole of this period, there are tons and tons of memories, which are flooding my brain. I really don't know where to start with, many had happened and have 'chorp' in my heart. Each and every time, we support each other from falling. Each and every time, we grow stronger. Each and every time, we make it with glory. Each and every time, the story of our life is changed because of SIT club...... Today, I can proudly said that I'll leave with glory and I no longer live on a piece of black and white paper, the club has brought me colors to shine through my life.

I have never expected this day to come, the day where I became EXCO to write my last message *weep weep*. SIT Club has grown older by one year and thanks to all of you, the year is excellent!!

Kamal
Thank you for being a good good goooood great friend since Year 1. I have always looked you up as someone who can clearly articulate your thoughts, active and spontaneous. I have always admired the kind of people like you who can carry himself well. So next time when I looking for boyfriend, will find someone like you. Haha, don’t proud k?!! As you have my liking, the others will get jealous =p.

All the best in whatever you do (this is a very standard sentence!!), sometime life is never fair (but it actually happens all the time) but don’t give up (I know you won’t, you are not that kind of person) keep trying and scared off all those who deprived you the chance to achieve what you want (you can do it)!!

You have done a great job as VP!! My signature piggy to you ^(0o)^


Vincent
I also want to thank you, because you’re always listening to my nagging, whining and bla bla bla. The quarrelling session for you de mei de session would always be there out of nowhere. And thank you for always scolding me for nothing hor!! I’m just an innocent party >.< Haha!! Okay some serious stuff here. Have faith in whatever you do (I have told you many many times). I’ll be leaving soon, won’t be able to help you that much anymore. Whatever that’s going to happen in the future, lies on your hand now. Be bold, be brave!! Sometime later, the 13 years old boy still have to grow up right? So must face yourself bravely.

P.s: To everyone reading this post, let’s give a big big BIG thank you to Vincent, Wen Tao and Lynn for maintaining this blog for the 0607 batch of SIT Club. Our moments of sweat and tears were recorded down on the blog because of you. THANK YOU!! Moo~ muackz!!!

--Yuan Ching, Admin Department


I wish all the best to the new excos. Uphold the name of SIT Club and never should all of u give it a bad name. We are always around if you need us. There will be alot of events coming, plan and execute it as a team. Good Luck... SIT rox!
--Yani, Logistics Department


Yo~!
to all my fellow EXCos..
i might not have to shown my face much in ur memories..
but my heart n effort put into this club is like..
"e sunshine that will nv fails to brighten up ur day"
Thx to each n everyone for begining there for me..
AS a first aider, i'm honoured to serve the EXCOs 06/07.. =)

Miss my all my EXcos sia.. keep in contact ya~!!

NEW EXCO07/08

to those whom have heard my that "stone to diamond" thingy..
pls understand it and apply it..

for events. (think with ur mind)
for excos. (think with ur HEART)
as simple as tt. =)

--Wen Sheng, Logistics Department


Juggling between school work and the club is not easy.
It requires excellent time management, and the passion for them.
I don't regret working for the club for the past one and a half year, in fact I gained much from it. To the new EXCOs, treasure whatever chance that has been given to you. As it goes along, it might seem hectic, you might even want to give up... but think about it. It's just a few more steps to the goal, just move on and when all comes to an end, you will feel the pride. When you look back at the things you've done, you'll feel proud.
If you think it's not true, it's actually exactly how I am feeling now.
To my EXCOs, I've got to thank those who encouraged me to carry on, to those who listened to what I've got to say. I'd have given up long ago if not for them. Thanks for hanging on onto me for so long, I will not forget the times, and do remember me when we meet again in years to come.

--Lynn, Publications Department


Hello everyone,

Actually i got much to say but i don't know how to put it in words. One thing though, im gonna miss you guys so much cause we MAY or MAY NOT see each other again. Its been a long journey together.We started not knowing much about each other but slowly we grew as a family. On 31 August, we'll be One year old as an Exco. I hope you guys enjoy that day as that is our last day together. There are a couple of people i wanna thank. Firstly, I wanna thank Hairul, Fawze, Nasir, Kamal, KIMO(Hakim) and Mervyn for being with me through good and bad times. Secondly, i wanna thank Cheryl for always making my day since the first day of EXCO life. Not too forget Boon Kin, Chuan Lim, Vincent, Theodore and Yew King for always laughing at my jokes, i don't know why also, bwahahaha. Lastly, i wanna thank the whole of EXCOs.

"Friends may come and go but true friends stays in your heart.."- You guys are a ONE GROUP in a million...

For new batch of EXCOs, i wish you all the best.
Work hard together during this one whole year.

--Firdaus, Publications Department


Our reign of terror has finally come to an end. I don't know whether to rejoice on the fact that there'll be no more stuff to do or cry remembering all the good and bad times in the club. Nyahaha!
I would like to thank everybody for a wonderful experience in my poly life. Especially Lynn my Pub buddy miss you lots! Faz the bubbly Little Miss Sunshine!
To the new batch of Excos,
TREAT PEOPLE AS IF
THEY WERE WHAT
THEY OUGHT TO BE
AND YOU HELP THEM
TO BECOME
WHAT THEY ARE
CAPABLE OF BEING

--Ain, Publications Department


Being a Exco is always something special to me. Becus, its You Guys who are special to me and make this club so special... Specially FUN ! i won't forget those great moments we shared ! i simply love u guys. Well, 2 person to thank? ok.. the 1st person.. is my brotherhood. Without them, i doubt i will make it thru till AGM.. there's too many things i wanna sae abt them. I jus wanna sae Thank You to u guys. a thank you that means more than a thank you. =) The second person i wanna thank is Kamal. Though i might not be realli realli super close to u, but having u in the club has always makes me feel comfortable. U are someone i always look upon too and have the upmost respect. Is nice working with u and i hope we do meet up often. i simply love playin naruto with u !
to my "excos".. i LOVE u guys!

--Alvin Ong, Sports Department


How time flies! A year ago, i saw my own seniors passing down. Now, i have to see myself passing down to the next batch.
I can't believe its over! Our exco days seem so short. Just when i'm about to enjoy my life as an exco, i got to give up (reluctantly) my post. I can't express how much i miss the excos.
I would like to take this opportunity to thank a few special people who has made my life as an exco interesting.
[NOT in order]
MR NG - you know who you are- : We started off from Electronz. And i'll never forget the times we spent in camp eagle. Your "DON'T GIVE UP! YOU CAN YOU CAN!" has really made me what i am today. At times when i feel like giving up, you made me press on! And i really treasure our friendship alot. Thanks for being there when i needed you! :)
Eugene & Kamal : Thanks for those encouraging words. Thanks for making me feel part of the exco family. I know i kept giving you guys trouble and im really really sorry. Most importantly, Thanks for not giving up on me.
XiaoWei : I've said it and i want to say it again! It's amazing how we became from "hi, bye" friends to real FRIENDS! And seriously, i don't know when did we ever started talking. but i'm glad we talked. :)
Your presence in exco has made the whole clubroom lively. and i'm sad that we got to pass down so fast. (just when i'm about to get closer to u. :( ) haha, i sound so lesbian. But hey, thanks alot! Thanks for always listening to my lame jokes and be lame with me! I (and i think the rest of the excos) will NEVER forget your smiling style. Haha. [twist!!!!]
And lastly, to my 4 wonderful babes -Sabby, Wentao, Cheryl, Weishan- : It's you girls who made me stayed on in SIT-Club. It's you girls that made my life in SIT-Cub meaningful. Words like these do not need to be long. I just want you girls to know that i really treasure our friendship ALOT! what will i do without you girls? Thanks for bringing laughter into SIT-Club. Thanks for everything! And i love you girls from the bottom of my heart. hugs and kisses. :)

And not forgetting to the rest of the excos, we may have pass down our roles but nevertheless, once an exco always an exco!!

I'll miss the clubroom, i'll miss the fun times we had and the laughter we shared. :(

"Why do all good things come to an end?"

--Gladys, Sports Department


I have leant lots through this club. It's a experience and the memories created will not be forgotten. All of us went through ups and downs together. There definitely had a time where one of us feel like giving up and I'm glad we pulled through together. S.I.T. club holds a place in my heart that can never be replaced. I love all my clubmates. =)
--Sabrina, Sports Department


SIT club will always be in my memories forever.The time spent cant be bought with any amount of money.Like its been said. PRICELESS.Each and everyone of you have a special place in my heart.

Good luck to the current EXCOs.Hope you bring out the best of yourself and be better than what the club is known as.Make me proud.

--Kimo(Hakim), Social & Welfare Department


The journey i've been through in SIT club was remarkable. The skills, effort, experience and knowledge have mould me to what i am now. There is one important thing that i'll always remember; only when you went through thick and thin with whom you are working with, then you will be able to see what true parnters really are. I'll like to thank EXCOs 06/07 for making me understand this statement inside out. I'll miss you guys and our once upon a time. Good luck to the new batch of EXCOs :)
--Alvin Lee, Social & Welfare Department


“Nobody said it was easy,
It's such a shame for us to part.
Nobody said it was easy,
No one ever said it would be this hard.

Oh take me back to the start.”

Thank you Excos for the precious memories and the times we shared. I would like to thank Hairul and Zaty.

Hairul, thank you for accompanying me to CampUp last year because if it is not for you then I wouldn’t have stick around and meet these wonderful people. Zaty, you are a wonderful and cheerful person. You’re like my sister and I love you very much! You two were always there for me throughout this wonderful journey and I treasure those moments.

Toast to our friendship!

Excos, you’ll always be in my heart.

--Fazlinda, Social & Welfare Department


The road that we walked past, is a long long way...
looking like a journey where its never end.
We thought we will 4ever be the same,
but everything is coming to an end.
Sadness and memories filled up my mind,
thinking of the miracles that we made.
Events after events, time flies past,
now we have come by a cross junction.
Feeling lost, feeling confuse, don't know what to do,
feel like crying as we are going to apart, walking in a different directions.
But I know that the road that we walked before, the miracles that we made,
will always stay with me.
Saying good-bye is not an end,
but is the beginning of another wonderful journey which never end.
No matter what, the bond within us will continue to stay strong,
as S.I.T club will always be my home and EXCOs 06/07 will always be my family.

To me, everyone of you are someone special,
walking into my life and leave a footprint in my heart...
A year since to past very fast,
but every moment I spent with you guy will always stay deep in me.
Because I know the road that we took together is not easy,
full with ups and downs..
But no matter what the bond within us will always stay strong.
Everyone of you make a part in my life..
Is because of S.I.T Club and my fellow EXCOs family that why i continue to strive and stay on,
knowing I have all of you by my side..
I just wanna say...
I gonna miss all of you (including the clubroom) and love you all always... from the bottom of my hearts <3
And i never have regretted of knowing all 31 of you and coming into S.I.T Club. I really feel very honored working with all of you.

--May, Academic Department


My Dear SIT club, Excos 06/07 and 07/08 ,
My journey as an Exco has come to an end and when I see you guys running around to hand in proposal, rushing through the late night for an event or even doing props at school till the sun sets. I’m reminded of the past me… The “me” where i was doing the same thing you guys did too. Yes that right we did it too. We had our ups and downs as u guys did.

So before I step down from my post, I would like to thank these people(who I forgot to do in the video) who made an impact in my life and brought me memories that would be kept in my heart forever.

-The E4(Exco 4) peeps. Firdaus, Kamal, Yuan Ching. Thank you for joining me in this magical ogl and excos journey. I’m sure you guys never regretted joining the SIT club.

-My new fellow classmates Firdaus, Zaty and Fawze. Thank you for the company and the crazy times spent and talking crap.

-The bishan gang, Nicky and Jessica. Knowing you guys was no doubt the greatest thing in my life. Hope to hang out more in the Bishan and Thomson area

-My night activist team, Nasir, Vincent, Hairul, Ain, Yew King, Alvin Lee. The nights spent with u guys in the clubroom are unforgettable.

-The other crazy brothers(Ah Bhungs) Eugene, Woon Sheng, BoonKin, Theodore, AO, Chuan Lim, Kimo. Thanks for all the crazy and mad times! Hope to meet up soon! And CL stay less hornest!

-My Academic Department, Vincent, May, Fawze. I’ve never regretted being with you guys and we’re the pillars of the club but sad to say we got no one to pass down to. No worries we’re always the best department! Legends!

-The Venus in SIT club Cheryl, Wen Tao, Gladys, Sabby, Xiaowei, Wei Shan, Eileen, Fazlinda, Zaty, Jessica, YC, May, Yani, Lynn. Thanks to you gals for making the club a better place. I’ll remember u gals always!

-The phat nite 4 team and more importantly the crowd control team. Thank you for making phat nite 4 a success, making it the best event!

It feels like a part of me has been ripped off but like May comforted me “Our journey never ends…” and I’ll like to add “You’ll never walk alone…” I’m sure when I look back in my life, my life being and EXCO and OGL in the S.I.T. club is the most fulfilling and nothing can ever replace that.

To the new batch of Excos. Continue to do the S.I.T. family proud and put in the best in all your events, strive to work hard so that when you guys look back on your life, you’ll never ever regret being an EXCO.

Lastly, “A chapter in the S.I.T. club has ended, but a new chapter unveils, however the S.I.T. story never ends…”

I’ll love my Excos forever. =)

--Mervyn, Academic Department


Feel the Love(a song for my EXCOs)

[chorus]
It didn't last long enough
so lets feel all the love..

feel the love, brought from above..
and hold it tight and you know its right
feel it with the ones close to you
and never let it go..

share the love..thats always there
why can't we stop to pretend and care
share it with the ones close to you..
and never let it go...

a song for my EXCOs

[verse1] (Eugene)
There was once a time,when it died.
but we believed, and it revived.
we were all lost and insane
but the light shown on us again..

We once hide in the shadows
of the ones we use to follow
but one day it all changed
Eugene never stayed the same

[verse2] (Kamal)
I just miss all the times we had
just wish, I could turn it back
to the days we spent together
and the good old days, are never

coming back to here and now
why can't you just, stop to frown
we need to smile and stay together
while Kamal will be in us forever...

[verse2](Eileen)
I had my tongue, to swollow
and the empty wallet so hollow
it even went to echo
all the emptiness that is so..

Counting money wasn't easy
but we need someone to do it
Eileen was the secretary...
and its the budget that we need

[verse3] ( Dip cord.)
As i look back on those photos
and XiaoWei with her usual pose
We were brought here not by fault
and Nasir believed that alot...(jiwe dok)

I will never turn back and look
upon the misses that Zaty took..
I never regret taking the heartache
and for Boon Kin who is always late.

We were well entertained
with all those falls and the pain
Thank Hairul for crawling and falling
and left us all laughing

[verse4](Acedemic)
I never expected to be here
I was far from being clear
Why am I here with May
whos in the same department as me

And its Mervyn with his guitar
playing it with all his heart..
and Vincent came back just in time
to put us back in line...

[verse5](Admin)
All those papers thrown and wasted
Chuan Lim took the unprinted
While all those pens without inks
were taken by Yuan Ching..

Listen to the tone of her voice
which reminds of Wentao's
so sweet,loving and tender
and so is Jessica's

[verse6](Logistic)
Nothing was spared and all was thrown
for Yani who's never alone
And food can't be brought in
with Theodore, not even drinks!

The sporty and kayaking man
Tatoo did all he can..
And for Yew King whos always there
Sometimes I feel its just unfair..

[verse7](Publication)
The dark knight in shiny armor
was Firduas with all his gear
Jokes and laughter filled the air
and Ain had her share

Most valuable asset to the club
Lynn was the best in Pub
though she couldn't be around much
but Nicky kept everyone in touch

[verse8] ( Social)
There were times that were so great
With Kimo's laughters and cakes
birthday funds collected by Alvin
with his irritating voice and grin.

Then there were presents Faz gave
and disappointments were not saved
Those gifts were not forgotten
as Wei Shan choose the wrong ones.

[verse9](Sports)
Sabby had the joy and fun
with all the laps she run..
Gladys was under the sun
and problems had just begun

From the 1st day we were here
we open the door to each other
Cheryl was on the go
While AO,was like OK GO..

[Verse10]
Stangers at the start, Friends at the end.
What will we be, from now till then?

Will you see me, like what you see me now?
Will you remember me, when I'm not around?
Will you miss me, when I'm not there?
Will you forget me, and throw away the times we share?

Friendship starts, will there be an end
How will it turn out, from now till then?

Would you forgive me, for the mistakes i made?
Would you realise, that you're once a friend i made?
Would you treasure, your life from now on?
Would you ever think, that its easy to go on?

feel the love..tonight.

*****
end

ps:" All the best to the new batch of EXCOs.
please know full well that all of us love you.
don't forget to keep in touch.
Till next time then. I will be around if you all need me.

-Fawzinho27-

--Fawze, Academic Department


SIT CLUB is a place where i feel that is like a second home. A place where i never regret coming back. A place where fun and laughter, peace and joy are created out of nothing. A place where tears and blood(maybe not blood) are shed. All joy and laughter i have from there cant be found in anywhere else. The memories of ppl doing weird stuff, joking abt things, saying random stuff and many others will always be inside my heart and head forever.

I want to thanks these people who have made an impact during my journey as an exco :

Hairul, Ain, Nasir, Firdaus, Fawze, Mervyn, Kamal, Yew King, Alvin Lee and Boon Kin. There are times when i feel why i am here, you guys seriously make me feel like i am home, a place where i truly belongs. Never a day that u people fail to make me laugh. With you guys around, even at my most down part of my day will become the most enjoyable part of the day.

Theodore and AO for asking me to help out the orientation. If not for you two i wont be able to find sure wonderful people.

Yuan Ching for always sharing her complains with me. Our quarrels wont just stop here just because we are not excos anymore. And thank for all the encouraging words you give me and sometimes even push me to do things that i dont dare. I will pucked up my courage. Promised!

Lynn for keeping me updated upon what is going on in the club when i MIA. I am sry and i done what i have promised. Thanks for everything you did.

Yew King. You are the only person that i admired and at the same time fear most. As you already know that i do not dare to talk to you, i want to thank you for giving me the chance to communicate with you. Because you are actually helping me to build up my courage.

Academic Department. Fawze, Mervyn and May. Firstly i wish to apologise to u guys for not being able to help out in the open house. Secondly, i never regret being in the same department with you guys. I learn a lot of things from each of you. Even though we dont have people to pass down to, our spirits is being passed down to them. If there is a second chance, i want to be in the same department as you three again! For we are Legends! Still cant believe that our job scope is actually to take care of their academic results, in the end we become the Ministry of Enjoyment!

Lastly Boon Kin for always being there for me. Helping me whenever i need. Be it school work or club stuff. You are always there listening to my complains and my lame stuff. Even taught me to look at things in a very different way. Oh ya, you are also my Angel when we played angel and mortal. Thanks for the chocolate(my birthday present) again, even though you acted blur last time i thanked you. I also had done what I promised you before. I came back to the club and i want to thank you for that. If not, i will have miss out so much fun and laughter. I said it in the card and i will say it again. You are one superb friend and brother that i can never ask for. I really really thank you from the bottom of my heart.

To the rest, the finishing line(AGM) is just the beginning of a whole new race. You all will be missed and if ever we get to meet up again in ten years time, i am sure our 1st topic will be our journey together in SIT CLUB. THANKS YOU EXCOS 06/07!

To the next batch of excos, just two simple quotes.
"No one was ever honoured for what he received. Honour has been the reward for what he gave."
"There is no second chance in the world. So once opportunity comes, grab hold of it and never let it slip through, else you will regret."

I hereby signed off this blog with this post offically.

Signing off,
Little boy of EXCOs 06/07

--Vincent, Academic Department









::Published by exco0809::


Who are we?


Being A Happening Club in NYP,
We Organised Events Of All Kinds
Be It Sporty, Racing,Singing Or
Even Clubbing! So Come Join Our
Events And Have Fun.


Our contact.

Email us at:
sitclub0809@gmail.com
Or visit us at our clubroom,
L.609 for more information.


Happy birthday!

Month of: May
▪ 3rd; Michael.

Month of: June
▪ 11th; Jing Xian & Zhi Yi.
▪ 15th; Marcus.
▪ 18th; Jie Ying.

Month of: July

▪ 3rd; Angel.
▪ 4th; Alvin & Joel.


Classics.

Exco 2005/2006
Hall of Fame 2005
Camp U.P
Camp Eagle 2006
Xtreme Venture II
6-A-Side Captain's Ball
BandzOut 2006
VoiceOut 2006
Phat Nite 3
S.I.T Chalet 06
EXCOs 05/06 Last Words

Exco 2006/2007
AGM 2006
Sports Championship 06/07
X'mas Fete
Camp Victor Fox
Camp Eagle 2007
Xreme Venture III
VoiceOut 2007
BandzOut 2007
Phat Nite IV
EXCOS 06/07 Last Words

Exco 2007/2008
AGM 2007
Sports Champ 07/08
XmasQuerade
Camp Euphoric
NYP Open House 2008
Camp Eagle 2008
VoiceOut 2008
BandzOut 2008
Phat Nite V
EXCOs 07/08 Last Words

Exco 2008/2009
AGM 2008
EXCOs 08/09 First Words
Sports Champ 08/09
Camp-ISTRY
NYP Open House 2009
Camp Eagle 2009
VoiceOut 2009

Credits.

Layout by: Husna
Maintained by: Joel & Angel
Birthday Flash by: Marcus & Husna