Thursday, September 18, 2008 @ 12:38 AM

Words From EXCO 08/09

Words From EXCO 08/09

One step must start each journey, it will be a new beginning for EXCO 08/09, here are some of the thoughts of EXCOs 08/09:


Personally i was quite surprise i got into S.I.T. EXCOs being part in this big family and all. But since i am selected, i will definitely do my best and not to let any of my peers or the team down, even if MIT have to step down soon, but my heart will always follow S.I.T. Club! Gambatte S.I.T. Club!

Hong Ging, Publication

------

Actually surprised to be one of the members in the committee...at first actually i was worried that i might not be able to know and communicate with the EXCO well...because don't really know the ppl well...but after the iron-man camp...i get to know all of the EXCOs more...hope we can know each other even more and work together better...learn things together along the way...enjoy the process...and bring S.I.T. Club to greater heights(:

Shirlyn, Administrative

-----

Fireworks!! Aiseh! New batch of EXCOs.
Alright, firstly i'm deeply honoured to join this new family as it not only signifies the seniors recognition but also the hard work, the sweat, the tears that we’ve put into.
Entering EXCO not only allows us to continue the legacy passed down by previous seniors but to also continue the dreams and passion for our fellow OGLs who are unable to be with this new family.
Apart from the differences we share, I’m sure we would be able to bond as one
With a common goal and a one-heart-one-mind sprit, we could achieve outstanding results.
EXCOs 08/09 Ever-Inspiring! :)

Jessica, Logistics

-----

Well firstly i would say that,i was quite surprised when i was being placed inside the EXCO 08/09. I had some kind of mixed feeling.. both excited and worried.. excited cuz i would be able to carry on with my S.I.T. Club life... worried in the sense that, i'm afraid that i may not be able to perform as well as what the previous EXCO have done so...or meet the expectation of others..Life as an EXCO has just started and responsibilities gradually increased. Things may not be as easy and simple as last time due to the fact that we have lesser manpower now and the tasks are much more heavier...moreover decisions have to be finalized by ourselves, so it is quite a big challenge now from what i see.However, i believe that no matter what kind of obstacles that appear, will not be faced by me myself..my fellow EXCO mates will be there for me.So...ROCK on ppl, let's do our best ! =) EXCO 08/09 rocksss.

Terry, Social & Welfare

-----

Having just becoming an EXCO, I am a bit of a lost because there are no more seniors to guide us already. However, because of that, I will learn to be more independent, I feel that being in EXCO will unleash my talents, making me more independent.

Nettez, Publication

-----

" This S.I.T. club journey starts with Camp Eagle, when i am not even an OGL yet, i joined camp eagle due to fun and also make new friends, followed on, become an OGL for the orientation, then proceed on to a Stage Manager in VoiceOut 08/09 and NOW, i am one of the EXCO for this batch 08/09, and seriously, i am very proud of it because i know i have learn a lot of things throughout the journey and this shall be the next chapter of my life, will be cherishing every moment i have with my fellow EXCOs and at the same time, learning new things in life, i love you all, EXCOs 08/09! "

Jing Jie, Vice-President

-----

Weeee, I managed to submit my first blog post=]] HAHA. Basically right, I am delighted to be part of this new batch of EXCO. After the long journey since the FMO period, I have learned a lot of things that cannot be taught anywhere. A make a lot of new friends since I am part of this club. Now, being an EXCO, I make even more friends. Hope that throughout this journey, we will be bond as one, helping each other, overcoming anything. And, I love being an Admin=]]] HAHAHA

Joel, Administrative

-----

My life in S.I.T. Club started when I joined Camp Eagle. Throughout the camp, planning FMO, VoiceOut, BandzOut, Phat Nite... I learned a lot and made numerous new friends. It's an interesting journey, with it's up and downs. More UPS than DOWNs though (: In my journey, I've seen strong bonds being made, leaders being born, and a dream being made.

People I revered the most in my Journey, are mainly my Seniors, and the close clique who has stuck by me through thick thin. Just to mention a few...
Jia Ming, the Ninja I/C in Finale, and also my "sai kang partner" has taught me more than any lecturers ever can, when it comes to life.
Yong Kuang, the Diploma I/C in FMO, and the "Sengkang Neighbor" taught me the importance of thinking beyond the surface.
Kenneth, the Publication Adviser / Finale Adviser, and the person who shared patience and understanding to me, despite me diverting my attention from publication.

To be elected to be in the Executive Committee of the new batch, has been both a honor and a privilege. Honor because of the integrity and standards our seniors has set. Privilege because we're able to work from a foundation built by our senior's sweat and tears.

Although my post in the Committee came as a shock to me, I've learned to treasure it. It's importance is not to be looked down at, and the things you learn in Logistic can be said to be... vastly superior to what you learn in other departments. Well, at least, that's how I feel.

Honestly, speaking, I'm not close with the Logistic Seniors.. Erny... Jafni... Chee Wei... Lucinda...
Heck, I'm not even close with my current Logistic Committee.. Kok Leong... Alvin... Jessica... Jing Xian...

But I'll learn to work together with you guys.
With the best of my abilities.

"If there's something the club wants."
We'll try our best to get it for them.


I hope.
I really hope.
Our batch will soar to greater heights than the seniors.

To conclude my comment, I shall leave my other fellow EXCOs a few last words.

Good Luck & All the best.

Thomas, Logistic

-----

I'm glad that I was chosen to be in the EXCO for this year. This time we are on our own. There are no more seniors guiding us along the way like before. Felt a little lost at first, didn’t know what to do next. We used to seek seniors opinion and they would guide us but now, it is the EXCOs who decide what to do. I guess this is also our seniors started too and its time we stand on our own feet. Whatever the matter is, I believe this batch of EXCOs will work together as one and overcome all the barriers that we face during this 1 year of club life.
S.I.T. EXCO 0809 Rocks!!!

Audrey, Secretary

-----

Greetings to everyone :)

I am honored to be selected into EXCOs 08/09. It is really unexpected when I heard the announcement. Both shocked and enraptured at that point of time... Have joined Camp Eagle and slowly proceed to being an OGL in FMO 08/09 and Phat Nite V. Thinking back of this journey it was truly amazing and a memorable one… It taught me skills and knowledge that cannot be learnt in lecture notes or from the internet. Skills and knowledge that money can’t buy but experience and learn it =)
Back then when I joined Camp Eagle with the objective of knowing more people and Talk more! But even after Phat Nite V still… haiz… failed in communicating -.-||
So now being in EXCOs 08/09, another new journey of my life begins… Will put in best in S.I.T. Club and of cause carrying on the very purpose I joined this family… talk more with the help from u guys =D

All the best to S.I.T. Club, EXCOs 08/09 Cheers!! ^_^

Jing Xian, Logistics

-----

First of all, hey hey hi to everyone...really dunno wat to write sia...ok... er... ya like wat the rest of them said... i was shocked that i being selected by the senior to be one of the EXCOs.... cause i not like some of them, i onli joined in dring the preparation of the FMO... and at that time i just joined in in the mood of coming in to have fun and play onli.... then slowly i was in VoiceOut's tag crew which in charge of the light and helper of the BandOut..... so i really dunno y i was selected by them.... straight after i know that i was selected i already decided to quit for the EXCOs because i dun really know any one of them that is in the EXCOs expect those ppl that i have work wif before and i know myself is someone wif a very bad attitude....but then one of the senior, Guang Yun, came to me and told to to join the iron man camp and from there to find out whether do i really suit to be the EXCOs....

When in the camp, i just went wif a thinkin of after the camp is over that will be the end of my life in EXCOs but when we played the 3 mins no NG and i had that shot into the goal, seeing everyone was so happy and even cheer for that shot i made, this made me change my mind.... at that point of time i realise i got friend in the EXCOs and oso i wan to remain in here to share all the happy time wif all this friends of mine.... therefore now i decide to stay on wif them..... ppl is ur who make me cange my mind and stay on in the EXCOs.... although i might sometime might do thing that ur cant understand or wat so ever but then wat i wanna say is no matter wat, i will definiately spend all my happy time in this 1 year time wif the lot of u.... haha...

EXCO 08/09 burn wif the fire of passion and hope for our happy time in this 1 year!!!!!

ZaI yOnG, Diploma Coordinator(EI)

-----

its been a long journey since camp eagle till now. most of us have cried, laughed, got stressed but had a blast. i've learnt new things (etc alignment LOL),made more frens and now im blessed to have this opportunity to become an EXCO and to work with the rest, who btw are superb (:

Gonna miss everyone when mit steps down but i heart will always remain in S.I.T. club.
Looking forward for the coming up events . JIAYOU everyone!
EXCOs 08/09 will rock down the hse! woots!

Preet, Social & Welfare

-----

Well didn't knw that i make it. i really love logistics
espically the doing of hands on staff. I though that i couldn't make it
to log espically cause my name was mention the last 1 well ya....
i was shocked when i really make it i really feel i
got something in my hands that i nv dream of. becoming a log.
But i feel myself i didn't come far just on my own. i got friends
around me that supports me. i hope our new excos will
unite as one and guide each other along the ways.

Through so many odds, and the Iron man camp which bond us even more
what i feel that we can be unite, or should i say we will be unite.

I believe that we together will shine the S.I.T. club with a pleasent success.

Alvin, Logistics

-----

With a bonded team, let us prepare for a S.I.T. club that no one has ever seen!!!


::Published by exco0809::


Who are we?


Being A Happening Club in NYP,
We Organised Events Of All Kinds
Be It Sporty, Racing,Singing Or
Even Clubbing! So Come Join Our
Events And Have Fun.


Our contact.

Email us at:
sitclub0809@gmail.com
Or visit us at our clubroom,
L.609 for more information.


Happy birthday!

Month of: May
▪ 3rd; Michael.

Month of: June
▪ 11th; Jing Xian & Zhi Yi.
▪ 15th; Marcus.
▪ 18th; Jie Ying.

Month of: July

▪ 3rd; Angel.
▪ 4th; Alvin & Joel.


Classics.

Exco 2005/2006
Hall of Fame 2005
Camp U.P
Camp Eagle 2006
Xtreme Venture II
6-A-Side Captain's Ball
BandzOut 2006
VoiceOut 2006
Phat Nite 3
S.I.T Chalet 06
EXCOs 05/06 Last Words

Exco 2006/2007
AGM 2006
Sports Championship 06/07
X'mas Fete
Camp Victor Fox
Camp Eagle 2007
Xreme Venture III
VoiceOut 2007
BandzOut 2007
Phat Nite IV
EXCOS 06/07 Last Words

Exco 2007/2008
AGM 2007
Sports Champ 07/08
XmasQuerade
Camp Euphoric
NYP Open House 2008
Camp Eagle 2008
VoiceOut 2008
BandzOut 2008
Phat Nite V
EXCOs 07/08 Last Words

Exco 2008/2009
AGM 2008
EXCOs 08/09 First Words
Sports Champ 08/09
Camp-ISTRY
NYP Open House 2009
Camp Eagle 2009
VoiceOut 2009

Credits.

Layout by: Husna
Maintained by: Joel & Angel
Birthday Flash by: Marcus & Husna